Hi everyone, I am going to post this message here because batlabs didn't
approve my post.  Apparently it's too harsh to tell people, "PLEASE DO NOT TELL
ME TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT."

I am looking for information on how exactly to re-tune a channel element for a
MSR repeater.  I've seen instructions as far as what to adjust on the element
itself, but what I really need to know is; what equipment is required, how to
hook that equipment up to the channel element, and what to look for while
adjusting the channel element.

Now I realize that I need a new crystal as well, and I realize it can all be
done professionally with temperature compensation.  But what I want to know is
how I can do it myself just to get started and make sure everything is going to
work the way I want before I pay out big bucks to have it all done the right
way.  I have an extra set of channel elements, so playing around with one set
isn't going to affect having the other set done professionally if I mess
something up.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Jeff - KB1SPH / WQEX694