  From: Don Kupferschmidt
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] DOSBox to Program Radios

  Tim,

  Is this freeware, or is there a charge for the software?  I looked at the web
site and couldn't determine what was what as it had an account / login area.

  There are so many areas to download from with different OS.  I'm using x/p
pro and I see that there is a windows download; does this cover all flavors of
windows OS?

  Also,  do you have any experience programming MTS 2000 radios using this
software?

  TIA for your reply.

  73,

  Don, KD9PT