Glenn,
Is it safe to say look in the channel element for the bad cap ?
Tempeture is not a issue with this unit it was in a heated and A/C garage kept
about 65-80 degrees with dehumdifer. I am glad the new site is climate
controlled also.

Ryan n3ssl

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Little WB4UIV