From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 6:14 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Adding capacitors to lower electric bill

That's my take, but someone on here insisted otherwise based on testing he
had done. I spoke with an electrical engineer who said the same thing, but
then he wondered out loud if it could be possible if the power factor was
shifted to an extreme with a spinning disk meter. He opined that an
electronic meter wouldn't be "fooled." Of course shifting the PF to an
extreme would be a basis for utility company action.

Chuck
WB2EDV