Sometime when We let people believe We know everything  it will back and bite
You , I have a Fellow ham Friend that also has a few Repeaters on the Air and
He knows  I like and use anything Motorola ,

Anyway He ask if I knew how to get the Motorola Maxtrac  with the 16 Pin out to
Go  High on CSQ ,  He said He can get it to go low but not High , He wants to
use it as some type of link .  Well unfortunately   I did not have a Answer ,

 He was older and Smarter So I could not  bs Him , I thought  I would ask on
here  How to do it and  Forward Him the info

Thanks in Advance

Don

KA9QJG