And I am the Nut  who added to this Post  Only because I did not know what
it Meant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_nut

73 De Don KA9QJG

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 4:38 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: the non religious "Jesus Nuts"

Re: the non religious "Jesus Nuts"

> They were also called "Jesus nuts" by my coworkers,

I thought a Jesus Nut was atop a helicopter holding things
on or together. If it came off or failed, you normally had
an expedited trip to Jesus if you believe in conventional
religion.

> probably named in a spontaneously outburst by some guy
> who was about to need a tetanus shot.

... if you lost the Jesus Nut on your helicopter, I suspect
you will quickly need more than a tetanus shot.

> So much for drinking a tasty beverage while reading
> some of these posts.......excuse me while I clean up.

Ovaltine again?

:-)

s.

ps: can ya tell it's a Friday already?