From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wb0shn
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:41 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MSR 2000 VHF Base Station questions

Just acquired a MSR 2000 VHF base station at a Hamfest. It had a problem in
the PA Deck (intermittent duty 100 watt version) but I have fixed that
already (bad solder joint on one of the output transistors). It is a two
receiver carrier squelch only model. I found a copy of the RF manual on the
net to download, but have not been able to find a copy of the control deck
manual yet. Does anyone know where I can get a PDF copy? Has anyone used one
of these to build a two meter repeater? Will the Intermittent duty PA
survive at half power? Any help would be appreciated. The machine is set up
for wireline tone 2 frequency right now.

Thanks,
Dan