I see from the manual that the TX & RX CTCSS frequency settings are
separate.  I'm wondering if this HT can really run "split tone" (encode &
decode separate CTCSS freqs.).  Simply having separate settings is by no
means an indication that it can, since my Kenwood TM-G707 has separate
settings but the RX CTCSS tone only affects what tone is used for BOTH
encode & decode when in CTCSS squelch mode (as opposed to encode
only).  Anyone here actually have one that they could try?

Also saw a posting on e-ham that indicated only -30 dBc on harmonic
spurious for the UHF side (I assume that's 2nd harmonic).

Bob NO6B