From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kc7stw
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:37 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Wouxun Radio

It is very funny to me that the cheap Wouxun and Puxing radios have features
found on commercial gear.

Such a simple thing as reverse burst is added into this cheap radio, but yet
our over priced ham rigs don't even offer DPL half the time.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , Ralph Mowery <ku...@...>