I'm not quite sure I understand your question.
The procedure puts it into normal condition. Nothing further to do.

For a conventional MSF5000 (NON-trunking) that is, a radio always
without the RF sensor installed, the values 00 and FF are what is
loaded at factory; e.g. normal.

The problem usually happens when someone replaces a CLB SCB(analog)
board with CXB SSCB that came from a 800 trunking radio. It will
contain the setpoint values from its previous "home".
They need to be reset to FACTORY default for CONVENTIONAL stations.

Non-trunking=no RF sensor = Factory setpoint value of 00,FF.