What make and model is the duplexer?   I know of one instance that the
loop inside the duplexer can come disconnected due to a bad solder
joint, but can't remember what one it was.  A search on this list should
find it, as it was discussed recently.

The first thing would be to check all connections for tightness.  Do not
over-tighten the connections!  Just make sure that they are snug.  If
your knuckles are turning white, your tightening too much.   N
connectors need to be snug,  UHF connectors need to be a little tighter,
but not cranked down tight, but not until they break.

What you can do is take the connecting cables off the transmit side cans
and test the first one for power out.  Then connect the next can in
series and see if there is output from that can.  This process should
isolate the bad can(s).  Disconnect the receiver while doing this just
to be safe.  MARK all the cables as to where they came from.  Do not mix
them up.  It may be a bad cable, so if you find a problem make sure that
it is not the interconnecting cable.  If all the cans and cables test
OK, their may be a problem on the receive side of the duplexer.  Keep it
simple, don't fool with the cans unless you prove that one is bad.

This process is to eliminate the obvious before you go tinkering with
the duplexer.  Check the tightness of connections first, cables second,
and lastly the cans.  The process above will help you isolate the bad
can so you hopefully only have to tinker with one can.

The real fix would involve some test equipment.  What do you have
available?  Service monitor, tracking generator?

Others will probably have some good suggestions, these ideas are just
off the top of my head.