Mike, Joe and Ralph,

Thank you all for the great information about the power loss.  As I stated
earlier, I am still earning about this repeater stuff.  In the past year and
half I have learned more about repeaters than I knew in the first 29 years of
being a ham.

It is great!  I believe one should never quit learning about this hobby.

I have stored your answers away in the repeater folder for future reference and
really do appreciate you taking the time to explain it all to me and maybe
others that had questions as well.

73 John, W3ML

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Besemer \(WM4B\)"