From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Sawyer
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 4:00 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor UHF Sensivity

I have tried with 3 volt meters and 2 SINAD meters: a Fluke 77, a "Sinadder
3" (SINAD & AC voltmeter) and a HP8924c. Pretty much same results with all.
That is 20 db quieting around 0.7 uV, SINAD around 0.35. So what's the
recommended meter? Should I trust the SINAD reading and chock the quieting
reading up some unknown meter problems?

Yes, measuring on the speaker terminals with no speaker. The Sinadder and
8924c have internal speakers but I suspect they are not loading the
receiver.

Yes. The Micor came with a 3 page document detailing SP71 modifications.
Would you like me to scan and email you a copy?

--
Tim
:wq