On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:04:26 +0200
Andrés Domínguez <andres...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Selection of libagl or llvmpipe at EGL link time. It's based
> on the work of Jookia and JeremyRand, but it uses files for
> configuration instead of properties or symlinks.
Hi,

I tried to review the patches but I lack enough knowledge on the
graphics stack to understand what they do.

It would be great if someone else than me is able to review the patches.

Else me and/or other people could still try to test them, and if they
work and don't break anything, we could still merge them without the
Acked-by as more than one week has passed now.

Denis.