Hi,

Joonas Kylmälä:
>> Note that I didn't have time to look into the broader context of that
>> patch yet, so I don't know if lookupSettingsHeader should be completely
>> removed or not.
>
> I will remove it completely in v2. Thanks for the review!

oh actually, I had yesterday an idea with not removing all the
references to lookupSettingsHeader because usually that makes
maintaining the fork more difficult because the delta is bigger. So then
cherry-picks, merges, etc. will be more difficult. But I will remove
this one specific line instead of commenting it out in v2. Sounds good?

Joonas