On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:05:43 -0300
Adonay Felipe Nogueira <adf...@hyperbola.info> wrote:

> Currently, Blacklist Blocker (true name: com.kaliturin.blacklist)
> [...] needs permission to be the default SMS app.
> Such permission would of course conflict with Silence's request.
The problem that you describe seems to be more broad than just blocking
numbers: it probably means that all other applications interacting with
SMS in some way won't work. For instance Pocket Talk [1] probably
doesn't work either.

Do you know how that works with the default SMS application (which is
set to the default SMS application by default)?

Do you know if there are other applications in F-droid that could be a
near drop-in replacement for the SMS application currently being
shipped by Replicant?

Besides silence[2], I've only found SMS Messenger[3] but there might be
more.

Currently I'm not able to test anything but silence as I've only 1
working SIM card and I fear missing (encrypted) messages.

I might be able to test stuff very late in the night though as people
will probably not send me SMS that late as they are typically sleeping.