On Mon, 2 May 2005, Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

> The navigation_File_Out and statistics_Frame_File_Out are always written
> to the same folder that is defined in -statistics_File_Out. Try using
> this, I think it should work better:
>
> /usr/share/reportmagic/rmagic.pl \
>       /usr/local/etc/apache/rmagic/rmagic.ini \
>       -statistics_File_In=/home/site/logs/analog.dat \
>       -statistics_File_Out=/home/site/html/stats/04-26-05/
>
> And then put this into your rmagic.ini:
>
> [statistics]
> Frame_File_Out=index.html
>
> [navigation]
> File_Out=nav.html

Im not having much luck here.

The command-line Im generating looks like this:

/usr/share/reportmagic/rmagic.pl /usr/local/etc/apache/rmagic/conf.ini
                                -statistics_File_In=/home/site/logs/analog.dat

-statistics_File_Out=/home/site/html/stats/05-02-05/

And the config file Im using is:

[statistics]
#File_In = report.dat
Frame_File_Out = index.html
Frame_Border = 0

[reports]
Active_Column = R
Font = Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
Title_BG_Color = #000000
Title_Font_Color = #FFFFFF
Title_Font = Comic Sans MS, Brush Script, Helvetica, sans-serif
Data_Color_1 = #F0F0F0
Data_Color_2 = #FFFFFF Data_Total_Color = #FFCCCC
Data_Header_Color = #CCCCFF
Data_Font = Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
#---
# Note how we use a filename here (rather than a directory) to
# tell it to put all reports in a single file.
# (MAC: To use this change to ':onefile:report.html')
File_Out = report.html

[navigation]
Font = Verdana, Arial
File_Out = nav.html