Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to resolve my report readibility issue.
We have an ASP.NET website which uses dynamic URL's for pages (fetched from the db), and using Analog 5.91Beta1 with ReportMagic 2.21 to generate the statistics report.

When generating the report, all seems fine except of the non-friendly entries in the "Request Report" section.
For example, I get the useless link:
Instead of showing the page title:
Newsgroups Lobby

Is there an easy way to show the page title in front of these URLs?

I would appreciate getting your suggestions.