On Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:33 PM [GMT],
Uriel Mondrowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to resolve my report readibility issue.
> We have an ASP.NET website which uses dynamic URL's for pages
> (fetched from the db), and using Analog 5.91Beta1 with ReportMagic
> 2.21 to generate the statistics report.
>
> When generating the report, all seems fine except of the non-friendly
> entries in the "Request Report" section.
> For example, I get the useless link:
> /newsgroup.aspx?boneId=154&objId=87&nsId=231
> Instead of showing the page title:
> Newsgroups Lobby
>
> Is there an easy way to show the page title in front of these URLs?

Analog reports on what is in the logfiles, and ReportMagic just displays
the information generated by Analog. As a general rule, if it's not in
the logfile, then it won't be in the report.

Having said that, if you have a specific list of newsgroups that you
want to display, you can use the FILEALIAS or REQALIAS commands in
Analog to "rename" specific requests.

http://analog.cx/docs/alias.html

(Note that this is a function of Analog, not ReportMagic - you may want
to ask for more detailed help on the Analog mailing list -
http://lists.meer.net/mailman/listinfo/analog-help )

Aengus