After running Analog on a different servers logs, I kept getting the error "Too many open files" whenever it needed to create images after the first few. Too the best of my recollection, it created the ones for Yearly, Monthly, Weekly and all the date/time ones, which were generated first. The rest for file size and others failed due to that error. Can anyone give me a hint on why that occurs? Also, is the archived list for Report Magic help searchable?

Thanks,
Bassam