I was missing the Browser Summary report for some reason, after changing the
REPORTORDER around I no longer got the OS report.  The Browser Summary was
previously the last argument in REPORTORDER and now OS is.

Here's what I've discovered.  The Analog.dat file appears to have all
relevant information.  Based on what I've seen from the REPORTORDER, I am
missing all reports after the BROWSERREP argument (Browser report).  My
Analog.cfg file has "BROWREPFLOOR 0r" and the output has 86,045 entries for
the browsers.  Anyone know if Report Magic can handle that many for Browser
Reports?  Thanks.

Bassam