Shai Herman wrote:

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to enable linking of all pages in the request report. The pages that do not get linked are in the format "/[dir]/[num with no extension and trailing slash]" I have managed to get all the linking to work in Analog. When I move to report magic I lose it for the above mentioned page types. I do have my Base_URL set in report magic, and the pages that do get linked are linked appropriately. How can I get these pages to Link?

You need to use the IncludeLinks setting for the [REQUEST] report in your rmagic.ini file. However, it does not support regular expressions, so you may be stuck with having everything linked.
See, second section for an example.

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines