Hi,

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to enable linking of all pages in the request report. The pages that do not get linked are in the format "/[dir]/[num with no extension and trailing slash]" I have managed to get all the linking to work in Analog. When I move to report magic I lose it for the above mentioned page types. I do have my Base_URL set in report magic, and the pages that do get linked are linked appropriately. How can I get these pages to Link?

Thank you,

Shai