I don't know how I missed that.

Thank you Jeremy!~!!!!!!     :-))))

Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

Shai Herman wrote:

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to enable linking of all pages in the request report. The pages that do not get linked are in the format "/[dir]/[num with no extension and trailing slash]" I have managed to get all the linking to work in Analog. When I move to report magic I lose it for the above mentioned page types. I do have my Base_URL set in report magic, and the pages that do get linked are linked appropriately. How can I get these pages to Link?

You need to use the IncludeLinks setting for the [REQUEST] report in your rmagic.ini file. However, it does not support regular expressions, so you may be stuck with having everything linked. See http://reportmagic.org/docs/advanced.html, second section for an example.