Thanks for the reply Jeremy. The reference was to hyperlinks being created in Report Magic. I can't seem to get text titles to properly hyperlink. I modified my Report Magic ini file to say IncludeLinks=* hoping it would hyperlink text only aliases. I tried a couple other things but they did not work either. How can I get report magic to do this?

Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

I just ran a quick test in analog 6.0 and REQALIAS appears to work correctly:

   ./analog -O- -C"OUTPUT COMPUTER" +C"REQALIAS /sample* /example*"

Produces the correct output (from the bundled, sample logfile):

   r       *f      20R     r
r lRbD 1 22 54.385 2000 01 04 13 11 /example.html r lRbD 1 20 40.466 2000 01 03 09 41 /example2.html r lRbD 1 4 5.148 2000 01 03 12 11 [not listed: 2]

What "links" do you mean? If you are referring to what items get converted to hyperlinks, then this is dependent on the Report Magic LinkInclude setting and unrelated to analog. See for an example of this setting.