Not at this point.

There is a wishlist item for Report Magic to support alliases, which would allow this.

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Shai Herman wrote:

Is it possible to hyperlink the original value, with the Alias name? I want people who read a report in report magic, like the request report, to see the rankings by Page Title not by the url path and to be able to click on the Page Title and get taken to that page. Is there any way to do this for report magic?

Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

If you add this to your rmagic.ini, I can't see any reason why it should not try to hyperlink all entries in the request report. The only thing is that it will hyperlink the resultant ALIAS, it won't use the original value as analog does (because it doesn't have it).