IIRC, there is some issue in the perl file handling libraries under Windows Networking where writes to network shares are unacceptibly slow. So you can try it, but I think you'll find it faster to write to a local drive and copy.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

EPPack wrote:

One other quick question, Jeremy. As noted, it's working with the path now, but it occurred to me, our web server is mapped to a network drive on my machine as drive Z:\ (could be any letter of course). Can I direct RM output files there? I can move them all easily enough, just would save a step or two if I could put them directly out there.

Thanks!

elaine