From: Jeremy Wadsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: reportmagic-help@reportmagic.org
Subject: Re: [reportmagic-help] shift in Quick Summary
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:28:19 -0800

I don't quite understand what you are describing. Can you provide a URL that exhibits the behavior?

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Philippe Loiseau wrote:

Hi,

I have a little probleme with the Quick Summary !
There is a shift towards the left of the columns for the daily report and weekly report,
How can I resolve shift of one column on the left ?

Surfil