Aengus wrote:
I wrote:
> > If you include "FAILURE ON" in your ReportMagic config file, you'll get a
> > detailed report about which URLs caued the failed requests.
> FAILURE ON in ReportMagic won't help much if you aren't generating a Failure
> Report in Analog in the first place. You need to put FAILURE ON in
> analog.cfg to get a report of the items that users asked for, that weren't
> on your server.

Arrggghhh! Of course! Sorry for causing confusion.

I did mean the FAILURE ON config statemnt of Analog, but apparently haven't had
to re-configure Analog/RMagic for so long that I messed it up.

   Emacs would be a great   | Martin Vorlaender  |  OpenVMS rules!
   operating system,        | work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   if only it came with     |
   a decent editor...       | home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]