I'm using godaddy.com hosting on a windows server. Their statistics are created by Analog using Report Magic. I recently moved my hosting account to a new domain. I thought the stats would reset to start reporting information relevant only to my current domain, but it just added the new information to the old. That's a problem. I contacted godaddy and they said they can't reset the stats, so I thought I'd contact you directly to see if you can help and I can pass the information along to them. How do I make it so that the stats information no longer includes the old domain, just the information for the new one?