Thnx, I would like to see where discussion goes first. The duplication has been there for some time, resolving it immediately is not high on my list. Making any significant changes has to be well thought out in directories that are mirrored.

Establishing a path of convergence for the contents is at the top of my list concerning this issue.

-M.

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

While that is a possible solution, it creates alot of maintence issues
and isn't very scalable. I think there could be a cleaner solution if
both parties got involved with making adjustments.

Understood.  Just trying to propose something that can be done immediately,
while the adjustments are discussed.

        --- Noel

-- Mark Diggory Software Developer Harvard MIT Data Center http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu