Tres made a "urienv" branch for Deliverance that allows you to put a middleware step in front of Deliverance to control which theme gets set.

However, what you want is simpler: you can write a middleware step that sets the "notheme" flag on the query string.

On the Deliverance list we started talking about points such as finding a way to make theme switching part of configuration. We're open to ideas.