On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM, percious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>  This year the TG clan is trying to bring the WSGI community together
>  and have
>  some planned sprints with host cities across the US.  While the goal
>  is really

Chris (Percious and McDonough), others,

I have played with the demo tg2 plugins the Chris McDonough posted
earlier and I have already adapted that to use SQLAlchemy and share
the TG2 model & dbsession instead of using raw dbapi... I need some
cleaning and maybe adding a decorator but it's roughly finished :)
This means I have nearly the same functionality has identity from tg1
(I kept password encryption out for the moment but it should be
straightforward to add this later on)
Now we need to decide where we want to keep that code. I would be
tempted to host those tg2whoplugins in the turbogears svn. What do you
think ?
I wanted to shout a great "Thank You" to Chris McDonough and hail to
the Dawn of the Fourth Age (of python web development) :-)

I'd like to host a sprint in Paris (France) either in April or May
depending on who could be present...
I'll not be able to come an sprint with you in Boulder, but I wish you
the best during that time.

Florent Aide.