I have what I think is a reasonably common use case: on logout I want
to redirect the user to a thanks-for-stopping-by page. Currently
RedirectingFormPlugin always generates an unauthorized exception
on logout, which triggers the challenger to show the login page again.

I implemented that on a new repoze.who branch in the form of a
new option for the plugin: logout_page_url. If this parameter
is passed in a redirect to that URL is generated.

Unless there are any objections I will merge this later today.

Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.