Am Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:54:33 +0100 schrieb Chris Withers:

> Hey All,
> Just been reading and I
> notice a conspicuous absence of zc.buildout...
> Do you guys recommend not using buildout? If not, are there docs
> anywhere for using BFG in a buildout context?

I do use zc.buildout. Here an minimal example:

extensions = buildout.dumppickedversions
parts = instance
eggs-directory = ${buildout:directory}/eggs
find-links =
recipe = repoze.recipe.egg:scripts
eggs =
Missing is a version fixation like done in ZTK, Grok, Plone, ...
I'd really like to see such a version.cfg for each repoze release.
Creation could be automated.

hth & greetz
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance