Hi all

Thanks guys, I thought I was going mad,

All your responses made it look easy to find this info which worried
me as I am big on rtfm
so I went back to the site to try and find the xmlrpc doc and again
couldn't find it.

Here is what I did ( I tend to just enter repoze.bfg into google and
click on links - I am lazy)

so as a result of a google search

I went to the http://bfg.repoze.org site (which is the 3rd link) and
entered xmlrpc into search

I only got one result about pastebin and xmlrpc which did suggest I
was on the right track but didn't have the info or links to the info I
needed.

So then I went to the http://static.repoze.org/bfgdocs/ which is the
first url listed in google
for repoze.bfg

I tried a search there and got nothing.

The general link to docs on both main sites  of api's but xmlrpc and
other stuff is also not listed there.

Now it seems even if I get to docs.repoze.org from either of the two
urls I used I won't be able to search successfuly for xmlrpc as it
seems that search is limited to  a subsection, and unless I just enter
the bare docs.repoze.org (which I didn't think of silly me ;-(  I
won't find this stuff.

I wonder if search scope could be increased to include all of the
stuff under docs.repoze.org
or possibly a link on the bfg.repoze.org home page or docs section
that does link to root level docs.repoze.org saying other modules are
available here

I think this would help a lot trying to find stuff about the broader
repoze.bfg ecosystem

Thanks again for all your help

Rgds

Tim