repoze.bfg 1.2a9 has been released.
Install it via:
easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/1.2/simple repoze.bfg
Or via PyPI.
The documentation at http://docs.repoze.org/docs/bfg/1.2 have been updated.
This is a release without any software changes; just documentation changes.
The changelog follows:
- The *documentation* (the result of ``make <html|latex|htmlhelp>``
within the ``docs`` directory) in this release is now offered under
the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works
3.0 United States License as described by
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ . This is only
a licensing change for the documentation; the ``repoze.bfg``
software continues to be offered under the Repoze Public License
at http://repoze.org/license.html (BSD-like).
- Added manual index entries to generated index.
- Document the previously existing (but non-API)
``repoze.bfg.configuration.Configurator.setup_registry`` method as
an official API of a ``Configurator``.
- Fix syntax errors in various documentation code blocks.
- Created new top-level documentation section: "ZCML Directives".
This section contains detailed ZCML directive information, some of
which was removed from various narrative chapters.
- The LaTeX rendering of the documentation has been improved.
- Added a "Fore-Matter" section with author, copyright, and licensing
Repoze-dev mailing list