The most recent release (1.2a9) of repoze.bfg contains a documentation
licensing modification.

Previous releases of the documentation stated no explicit license.  The most
recent release of repoze.bfg asserts that the documentation has the Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License
as described by http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ .

This licensing modification has no impact on the BFG *software* itself; the
software continues to be offered under the BSD-like "Repoze Public License" at
http://repoze.org/license.html .

Why the change?  Mostly it's because I'm going to publish the documentation in
dead-tree form, and the CC license is a friendlier license for this task.

I've prepared a PDF of the documentation from the latest release BFG, which is
roughly what will be available in dead-tree form at
http://static.repoze.org/bfg-1.2a9.pdf .

It would be extremely useful to have some technical review of the PDF before I
create the first publishing batch.  Technical review consists of reading and
reviewing the entire PDF and providing feedback in email form on
comprehensibility, sentence structure, omissions, errors, and rendering
improvement suggestions.  If anyone would be willing to volunteer for such a
task, I'd be happy to send them a copy of the first printed book edition.

- C