Speaking for United States customers, the "FREE with Super Saver
Shipping", which your book qualifies for, is better than anything
offered on CreateSpace (even though they they are owned by Amazon).

I wish I would have known Amazon was going to be an option, so I
wouldn't have had to set up a new account at CreateSpace and give out
credit card info again.  On the other hand, maybe I am now one step
closer to writing my own book one day :-)

I'm not sure what you had to do to get the book on Amazon, but it was
probably time well spent.  Recommending a book to someone by emailing a
link to it's listing at Amazon, is fairly standard.  If customer reviews
are going to be found somewhere, most of them will be at Amazon.com due
to the size of their customer base.

Plus, they have the whole "wish-list" system which works out nice if you
have a birthday approaching and are hoping to convince someone else to
buy the book for you.  ;-)

Steve