Hello,

I have a preview for exception views functionality.

I've refactored Router to handle exceptions via IView lookups on
IRequest, Exception class. That means all exception views should be
global (not belongs to specific route) and exception views can be
clashed with ordinary views.

Forbidden and NotFound views are special case of exception views now.
Default views for that exceptions are registered via
repoze.bfg.includes/configure.zcml.

All tests are pass, 5 tests cases was removed and 7 new was added.

If you like it, I will make other changes related to exception views
configuration (possibly add methods to Configurator API and new ZCML
directive?).

Thanks.

--
Andrey Popp