Am Dienstag 06 April 2010 13:13:58 schrieb Andrey Popp:
> It seems you have this application not installed in terms of
> setuptools: run `python setup.py develop`. Paste get WSGI application
> via entry point which are became active only after installing package.
Thanks a lot, i never worked with setuptools before. I had to change a few
things, before it worked, because some imported modules had been changed in
the actual version.

* li/auth.py line 30 the loglevel passed expected to be an string but is an
integer in the new version of the logger-module
* lib/helpers.py line 11 secure_form is now in webhelpers.pylonslib
I hope that was all, i'm not sure...

The appliction is running now, but i have the same problem i've had mith my
own one - i simply connot login. The password validation itself works, i have
no idea were the problem is. No exception, simply the message "Wrong
credentials"