I'm not sure that I remember the entire context here, but if you are using
r.who 2.0, ensure that your "auth_tkt" plugin is both an identifier and and
authenticator.  In r.who 1.0 this did not need to be true; in r.who 2.0,
configurations need to change so that it is true.

On 4/10/10 7:11 AM, Phenex wrote:
> I really need help with this, especially because i don't think the problem is
> there because i did somthing wrong. Repoze worked fine in the older version
> (except the unicode thing), but now no login is possible. Database is ok and
> password is authentified correctly. And the same problem in the sample
> application just confirme my suspicion tht it is a general issue under this
> constellation of the newest module versions.

Chris McDonough
Agendaless Consulting, Fredericksburg VA
The repoze.bfg Web Application Framework Book: http://bfg.repoze.org/book