Chris McDonough wrote:
>> As far as I know this is unnecessary. It's not in the repoze.cluegun
>> app, nor in the app I worked on at Jarn. Are there any problems when
>> you remove it?
> No idea.  Withers, can you confirm?

With the current setup, we end up doing both a .remove() in the
subscriber and then a .close() in the transaction.

At worst, one of those two needs to be done.

So, at worst, zope.sqlalchemy should be configurable as to whether
.close or .remove is called, but hopefully (pending confirmation from
Michael Bayer) just a .close should be fine and the code in the template
can just go away :-)