Hi Luciano,

On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 18:03 -0300, Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> I was attracted to Zope in 1998 because it freed us from the
> clumsiness of the first normal form.
> Many in the Zope community can also boast membership of the NoSQL "old-guard".
> The ZODB is great, but it, and all other OODBs, have a serious
> problem: the data is tied too closely to the application.

I appreciate the explanation of your thoughts.

I don't know of any bindings specifically for BFG to "semistructured"
databases.  Mostly this is because the BFG community is still pretty
small.  I'd like to see folks build some reusable parts.  I have heard
rumblings of various people using CouchDB and BigTable and Mongo with
BFG, but I don't think anything reusable has come of it yet.