Hello,

Greetings From CompuGain!!

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have an exciting position with one of our Direct Client and would love to
discuss this position in detail with you. Here are few details of the
project**

* *

*Position : Production Support engineer*

*Location: Herndon VA*

*Duration: 3 to 6 Months*

Please send this details along with the resume

Updated Resume :

Full Name :

Current Location :

Availability :

Employer :

Other Interviews :

In-Person Interview :

Vacation Plan :

SSN(Last 3 Digits) :

DOB (Month&Date) :

Back Ground Check :

* *

*Responsibilities:*

§  Participate in *24 x7 Primary support rotation of 7 applications*

§  Monitor Application Servers, Web Servers, Service Hosts, and Batch Jobs,
are operational during core business hours for the Committing applications.

§  Perform infrastructure upgrades and maintenance

§  Support application migrations into production environment

§  Investigate and provide root cause analysis to technical issues reported
by business customer

§  Research, recommend, develop, test, and implement infrastructure
enhancements

*Must-Have Skills:*

§  Should have at least *3 years experience with BEA Weblogic*

§  Should have at least *5 years experience with UNIX and/or LINUX*

§  3 years working knowledge with *SQL and databases (Oracle and Sybase)*

§  Should have at least *3 years experience with IBM MQ Series*

§  Should have at least *2 years experience with Autosys*

§  Should have at least *3 years experience with scripting
languages          *

*Nice to Have Skills:*

§  Nice to Have *Rational ClearQuest and ClearCase       *

§  Nice to Have *Remedy *

§  Nice to have familiarity with Fannie Mae business or mortgage industry

§  *2-4 years UNIX experience with strong shell scripting skills        *

§  *2-4 years web application support experience with BEA WebLogic and Sun
ONE (iPlanet)*

Thanks and Regards,

Mani

 <http://www.compugain.com/>

*Winner of the Smart CEO Future 50 Award for being among the 50 fastest
growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.*

*NOTE:* We, at CompuGain, firmly oppose to e-mail spamming. We apologize to
those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with *REMOVE* in
the subject line, all email addresses that you would want us to remove, any
inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your patience &
cooperation.