Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: PeopleSoft Analyst
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin (Need Local Only)
Duration: 2-3+ months
Best rate: $80/Hr Best
PHONE INTERVIEW FOLLOWED BY F2F INTERVIEW!! Must be local to WI or in near by
ONLY ON W2/1099 (GC/Citizen/EAD/OPT)
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the PeopleSoft package
- Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server
- Tests PeopleSoft configuration to ensure the system is meeting corporate
- Familiarity with Financial Aid tables and setup
- Knowledge of Equation Engine and Financial Aid Packaging
- Knowledge of FFELP - Family Federal Education Loan Program loan process
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Query Tool
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Self-Service (Student Portal)
- PeopleSoft Financial Aid Campus Solutions 9.0
- Prior experience in Financial Aid
- Testing experience: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
- Update 3 C's knowledge, especially related to assigning in batch
- Working knowledge of new processes delivered in PeopleSoft CS 9.0
The scope of the tasks/projects is as follows:
1. Assist the Financial Aid Office in the setup and functionality for
processing the Federal Ford Direct Loan Program.
2. Assist the Financial Aid Office with the installment and utilization of a
bolt-on for the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) functionality within the
PeopleSoft Financial Aid Module.
3. Assist the Financial Aid Office with the installment and utilization of a
bolt-on that streamlines information regarding Veterans Education Benefits and
the Wisconsin GI Bill.
4. Assist the Financial Aid Office with the setup and function of the External
Awards Functionality within the PeopleSoft Financial Aid Module.
5. Assist the Financial Aid Office and the IT programmer with the update and
rewrite of SQRs, Application Engine and Equation Engine programs, as needed.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at