*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for EMC SAN Storage Engineer*

* *

*Location   : Philadelphia*

* *

*Duration   :  12 Months *

* *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

* *

   - Good experience in various storage platforms and with various
   enterprise storage management software
   - 5+ years experience with EMC tools including Control Center,
   TimeFinder, SRDF, Symmetrix Manager and Symmetrix Optimizer.
   - Good understanding of storage related best practices
   - Technical knowledge of various systems architectures including Windows
   2000/2003, Sun, Aix
   - Technical knowledge of various OS related functionality including File
   System Management and Disaster Recovery
   - Knowledge of RAID implementation such as striping, concatenation and
   - Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl) is a plus
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Great team player
   - Must be willing to relocate

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

*Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**