Hope you are doing well today !
I do have very urgent need of Java Techniocal Lead at OH,
Please go through the details and do reply me if you have anyone with you.
Please send me the best candidate, Local candidates are very highly
Here below are the project Details-:
*Role: Java Technical Lead – 2 openings,*
Duration-: 6 Months
Java Architect (5-10 years experience)
The candidate leads technical teams of J2EE applications throughout the
final stages of a *Websphere migration from Weblogic. The candidate will
follow the entire application life cycle:*
• working with the application development teams as well as independently,
providing expert support and troubleshooting help
• facilitate meetings with application teams and 3rd parties
• contributing to and validating test plans
• producing application deployment and monitoring plans and closely working
with system administration staff.
Additional Skills: Java Architect
• Java proficiency – experience with J2EE containers (*WebLogic & WebSphere
preferred, Websphere is Mandatory*), troubleshooting *JRE issues,
peer-reviewing Java code*,
• Experience with *HTTP, TCP/IP, CORBA/IIOP or other RPC technology*
• Experience with DB platforms; experience with *Enterprise Application
Integration or ESB tools*.
• Thorough understanding of Web technologies – *HTML, Web servers, clusters,
• UML, diagramming, technical writing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at