HI,
THIS IS BHANU PRASAD FROM SVIT INC,FORWARD RESUMES TO bh...@svitinc.com

PLEASE ADD MY MAIL ID AND FORWARD ME THE RESUMES OF YOUR AVALIABLE CONSULTANTS.

Thanks & Regards
------------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

  Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics