BI Delivery Lead --- MI --- Send the resumes only on s...@cigniti.com
BI Delivery Lead
6+ Months Contract
The BI Delivery Lead assigned to a delivery team or BI project is the
primary leader responsible for developing the end-to-end technical solution
that satisfies the defined business need. This technical leader provides
multiple teams specific direction throughout SDLC phases, removes barriers,
and facilitates delivery of a quality the solution. The Delivery Lead also
has overall project responsibility (along with a Business Lead) for delivery
related activities such as project budget, cost management and delivering to
*The Delivery Lead working with various technical and business teams is
*· Ensuring the completion of requirements analysis activities
· Identifying and supporting the resolution of identified business
issues and risks
· Supporting the development of business requirements documents
· Defining the technical solution to meet business requirements;
organizes and controls project work; defines key milestones and handles
· Communicating the technical solution through design walk-throughs,
conceptual system design (CSD) reviews, as well as dashboards, exception
· Ensuring complete integration of technical solution across
business process areas, as well as across technical delivery streams,
including understanding upstream and downstream dependencies, identifying
external touch points, etc.
· Coordinating delivery of solution design throughout the SDLC
· Insuring the quality of end-to-end solution delivery through
active engagement in BI technical design quality reviews, as well as SIT,
UAT, and End-to-End Test
· Managing any agreement with vendors or other IT areas
· Coordinating technical solution implementation and
post-implementation activities with Technical Lead
· Managing project resources in BI and associated areas. May have
team leads and, at times, support staff and/or senior technical personnel
reporting to him/her. Has oversight of the Technical Lead.
· Leading and directing part of an organization responsible for a
segment of the work performed by the BI division. Requires extensive
knowledge of the supported business area as well as the area being managed.
· Coordinating information management solutions.
· Reviewing scopes/plans and prioritizing multiple projects.
· Managing risks and issues
· Assuring adherence to Federal, corporate and department mandates,
policies and procedures. (e.g. Security, HIPAA etc.)
· Reviewing and ensuring a high level of quality and service are
maintained by meeting or exceeding commitments.
· Initiating, developing and enforcing standards and procedures in
support of improved service.
· Performing leadership duties and is responsible for performance
reviews if an employee. May be heavily involved in technical
· Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Participating in the determination of creative solutions to
strategic and operational needs.
*· Bachelor’s Degree in related IT field required.
· 4 - 6 years experience with SDLC methodologies, including RUP
· 3 - 4 years of project management experience including technical
delivery, project management, and project leadership with predominance in
the healthcare industry or in Business Intelligence.
· 5 – 8 years of experience supporting data warehousing, software
applications or data marts.
· Demonstrated understanding and practice of Project Management
Institute standards and terminology.
· Demonstrated successful interface with project governance through
communications; reports; issue logs; budgets and projections; estimates and
management to on time and on budget deliveries.
· Demonstrated successful management of project resources, business
resources and approvals across divisions or departments.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with business sponsors and all
levels of executives in a corporation.
· Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at